Letter to my 38 year old self

Bryan Lee

8 March 2021

FMX 210

  

 

 Dear Bryan, 

          So, you are reading this 20 years from now. There are a ton of questions for you. First off, did you ever end up creating your own studio and what platform are you on now? Did you find love and have children, what are you doing now a-days? What kind of music do you listen to? I'm currently here listening to some Stevie Wonder, this always makes me think of how Jim Morrison was talking about what music would be like in the future for some reason. What is the world of music like now? If you can't remember, I am currently a freshmen at UTampa and I'm working but also going through a lot in my social life. My best friends here are Ethan Rothschild, Ethan Burka, Lincoln Cutler, Dayten French, Maya McDaniel, and Jordan McDavid. I wonder how they will be doing 20 years from now and if I am still friends with them. Thinking about this is kind of crazy for the future, I wonder what I am doing. I am collecting Vietnam War stuff still? Do I still like the 60's, soft rock, 70's lifestyle. How's your diving career? Any cool things happen? Technological advances in diving? I hope you are out there slaying caves and going on deep dives around the world. How is your family? I hope you still remember Echo, I don't think he would be around in 20 years, I miss him a lot right now because obviously, I'm in college. Do you still have a relationship with God? Can't wait to read this in the future. Where are you living now too, you got a nice house from all that devex money? Well that's all the questions I got!


                    Cheers, 

                    Bryan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Multiplicity

Somewhere